Social media channels are constantly evolving to meet the demands of the online consumer. In 2020, Facebook made huge developments to its content management offering – now known as Content Creator Studio.
Creator Studio brings together all the tools you need to effectively post, manage, monetise, and measure content across all your Facebook Pages and Instagram accounts.
A social media content central point is a welcome addition for social media managers and online marketers who can now organise their page content with ease.
Here’s a few key features of the content creator studio that we’d like to share with you.
What is Creator Studio?
Now you can post, manage, schedule, measure, and monetise your content from one central location. Think of Creator Studio as a one-stop-shop for marketers and creators alike.
Use Facebook Creator Studio to:
- Pre-schedule bulk posts from the home tab
- View all your content across Facebook and Instagram and compare insights and metrics
- Monetise your content with in-stream ads and fan subscriptions
- Access the Facebook Sound Collection to upload non-copyrighted music for your videos.
Schedule posts in advance
Creator Studio allows for scheduling of bulk content – which is perhaps the most important feature for any social media tool. The ability to schedule posts on Facebook is nothing new. However, additional features and settings have improved the tool’s capabilities to enhance your content.
However, the Creator Studio has new features that the former Facebook scheduling tool does not. From the Create Post option, users can now:
- Schedule stories (on Facebook only). Stories help maximise your social media reach. They’re a fun and interactive way to showcase your brand personality and to create a two-way conversation with your followers. Plan and schedule your stories ahead using Content Creator Studio.
- Upload multiple videos into a playlist. Creating playlists from your page videos will keep people on your page for longer.
- Publish a video across several social media accounts, saving you time and increasing your reach.
So how do you schedule a post in Creator Studio?
- Compose a post.
- Click on the arrow next to Publish. This will give you two options – save or schedule.
- Either save your post into drafts to complete later or schedule your post to go live at a chosen date and time.
Use the Content Library feature to give you an overview of all the posts scheduled across your Facebook pages. You can search through your content via post type, status, and time.
Publish directly to Instagram
Facebook’s Content Creator Studio now posts directly to Instagram. This additional feature could save dollars that you would otherwise spend on third-party scheduling tools like Later or Agorapulse. Although, in our experience, we do find these third-party tools far more user-friendly and faster than Facebook’s Content Creator Studio.
While publishing Instagram stories via Creator Studio isn’t available yet, you certainly can schedule IG feed posts and IGTV content.
Creator Studio also gives hashtag suggestions for your Instagram posts and allows you to easily tag other accounts in your photos.
Posting onto Instagram through Creator Studio is simple.
- Click the Create Post button.
- Click the Instagram check box to post onto Instagram.
- Select if you would like to post onto your IG feed or IGTV channel.
- From there, you can add multiple images, tag people in your posts, turn off comments, and tag business partners in branded content.
We hope this article was helpful. Happy posting!
Focus SME’s vision is to help B2B and service-based businesses grow their business effectively through social media marketing. If you would like to find out more about our services, we’d be delighted to speak with you. Contact us here to get started.